Terms & Conditions
- Our doves can only be released from distances whereby they can safely reach their home base in Preston, Lancs.
- Our doves cannot be released too close to dusk, indoors, at night or in bad weather conditions.
- Forecast bad weather on the day: in the event of an advance poor weather forecast for the day of a booked event, we will make every effort to contact you beforehand to discuss other options. In some instances we may offer extra display doves indoor [for weddings] as an alternative. If weather conditions are uncertain, we may actually travel to an event and make a decision upon arrival, in which case we may decide [with your approval] to only use display doves and give a reading. If a dove release is unfortunately cancelled due to bad weather a full refund may be appropriate or whichever of our other solutions a client may prefer. For funerals and memorials a full refund will be given.
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking with the balance being payable four weeks prior to your event. Should you cancel more than four weeks prior to your event you will receive a refund minus the £50 deposit. If you cancel four weeks or less before your event we will not be able to issue a refund.
- A Doves of Life dove handler will be present at all times during your event.
- All bookings over 25 miles from our home base in Preston, Lancashire will be charged extra at a rate of £1 per mile, to be paid with our final balance.
- We do not provide birds for self-release.
- Every effort is made, by adjusting their diet, to ensure that birds do not produce droppings during a release however in the event of an accident we cannot be held responsible.
- Bookings are for 90 minutes maximum for the welfare of the birds.
- Doves Of Life may take photographs at the event to use for publicity purposes unless requested not to do so by the client.
For your convenience and benefit please be aware that we carry Public Liability insurance