Terms & Conditions
- Our doves cannot be released too close to dusk, indoors, at night or in bad weather conditions.
- If we have to cancel a release on the day, due to bad weather, extra display doves may be used instead indoors (for weddings) or a full refund will be given whichever the client prefers. For funerals and memorials a full refund will be given.
- Our doves can only be released from distances whereby they can safely reach home.
- A dove handler will be present at all times.
- All bookings over 25 miles from our home base in Preston, Lancashire will be charged extra at £1.00p per mile to be paid with final balance.
- We require a minimum of £50 initial payment (£75 for funerals) when making a booking and the balance 6 weeks before the release takes place.
- We do not provide birds for self release.
- Every effort is made, by adjusting their diet, to ensure that birds do not produce droppings during a release however in the event of an accident we cannot be held responsible.
- Bookings are for 90 minutes maximum for the welfare of the birds.
- Doves Of Life may take photographs at the event to use for publicity purposes unless requested not to do so by the client.
For your convenience and benefit please be aware that we carry Public Liability insurance